Thursday, March 19, 2009

Starting to panic

I think I'm starting to have little panic attacks now!!! I mean there is the possibility that we could be next. I highly doubt it, but we could be next... We ARE only 3 LID's away and with the inconsistency of the CCAA it's a possibility. What do we do now??? It's funny how we have waited all this time and now we panic... You would think I/we would be prepared. We are so excited/scared that we keep saying that it will be a couple more months...and I do think that it will be, but again, there is a slight possibly that WE COULD BE NEXT!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...good things come to you who have waited!!!!!! I think you will be next my vote was she will be here this Spring and I think she will!!!

Love you both

Marsi said...

Hello there...haven't checked in for a while. I can't believe you are so close. So, so lucky!

Pam Caro said...

I am hanging in there and hoping for you to be this month!! I see RQ says the 8th but I will pray real hard for the 9th!! Either way I guess if it's the 8th you know you ARE NEXT without a DOUBT which is also good news! The best news is to be included I know!! It's funny as I type this comment I feel like the anxiety of me waiting for a referral!! My head is actually spinning!! Hang in there you will be scared, excited, overwhelmed, scared, excited, overwhelmed....it doesn't go away!! This roller coaster coming to a slow end is the greatest ride you will have ever taken!! I can't wait to see your new addition in the next month or two and hear of your wonderful journey to such a great land!! Ahhhhhh Breathe take deep deep breaths you are soon to be a family of 3!!