Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Looks like - WE ARE NEXT!!!

Well, as of right now all of the rumors are saying the cut off this month will be the 8th....hey that's okay- It just means that WE ARE NEXT!!!!! My panic is now turning to scared, nervous, overwhelmed, and HAPPY... I have finally made an appt. with a pediatrician.
We now need to go through all of her things that I have been collecting over the years and figure out what else is needed. With that said, I will be starting my Spring cleaning now or do they call it nesting??? I guess the next referral cycle should be around the first 2 weeks in May. I imagine we will be seeing our daughters face then..... We can't wait... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cool! Hey when do Spring end will I still be right on my vote? I am so happy for you both!