Monday, April 6, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! We got our referral............. Our social worker just called. We are still in shock and I'm shaking right now..... All we know right now is her name, age and where in China she was born. She was born in Bei Hai, Guangxi Province. Her name is Piao Xue Guo. From everything I looked up it means ( Pretty Snow ) Her b-day is Dec 5Th, 2007, which means she is about 16months. She is a Sagittarius, just like her daddy!!!! Geno is going to go and pick up her picture and bio info tomorrow. I HAVE TO FREAKING WORK............so that means I won't see her precious face until Wed. when I get home. I promise to put out more info as soon as I can. Next we take the info to a pediatrician. Can I just say OMG......one more time......... Take a deep breath everyone.......

2 comments:

Pam Caro said...

OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for you and I know you must be overwhelmed!! I got chill bumps when I saw your facebook! I am crying as I type this and my stomach feels like I could throw up for you!! THIS IS FABULOUS!! I know it must be even better since you weren't really expecting now until next month!! CONGRATS MOMMY!! I can't wait to follow this next month of a whirlwind with you and see her precious face!!!!!! YEAH!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you all...Spring time had the right feel!!!!!!! We love all 3 of you!!!!