Thursday, May 7, 2009

Still Waiting

Well, normally I think we would of heard about our travel date by now. So I'm convinced that the Swine Flu has officially set us back...We are hoping to hear something by the end of next week. I can't believe our luck, well I can, but COME ON...
Kiana turned 17 months on May 5Th and I'm really hoping that we will be with her on the day she turns 18months (wishful thinking) The wait is a lot harder now that we know who she is. I want to bring her home now!!! As soon as we hear something we will post it.

1 comment:

Pam Caro said...

Hang in there.......... I can't imagine Happy Mothers Day however I know your wishes were to have your baby in your arms not just in your heart and head!! She is adorable and I can't wait to hear about a travel date!! Enjoy the ride your adventure is soon to begin!!