Sunday, August 9, 2009

Playing around







This week we really didn't do too much. We bought Kiana a slide for the backyard and she loves it. She also loves making up games (like a magic carpet ride) and playing with boxes...It's funny how when she gets a new toy she almost likes the box it came in better than the toy itself....She is definitely starting to become her own person now. She tells you no when she doesn't want to do something....




I'm going back to work earlier than expected (it's a long story). I'm returning to work on the 20Th for training and then I have two day trips the last week in August. (Wish us LUCK) I'm very nervous about going, but I have to go back and she is just going to have to learn to adjust without her mama home every night. I'm sure when she is older she will be thrilled that her mommy is gone and her and her ba ba can have daddy/daughter days... :) I'm having Nana come over twice a week so that she is used to her being here. Nana just retired and I'm not sure she knows what she has signed up to do (hahahaha) I also signed up for music together classes in the fall. I think Kiana will really enjoy that. She loves music and dances to everything, including the ice cream truck when it drives by....

1 comment:

Pam Caro said...

Hi Melanie!

The middle photo on the magic carpet is too cute!! She looks so great!! I love the big belly!! I suggest you start comparing your pictures of when you first got her to what she looks like today! You can see the world of difference in her face!! She looks so happy!! You guys are doing a great job!! Good luck going back to work! I will be thinking of you!!