Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reality







It's finally starting to feel real...Kiana is sleeping now and so are we!!! She plays and laughs and is starting to make out words. I would say that her favorite activity is still her bath, but eating is a close second. I don't know if there is anything she doesn't like. Auntie Tina would be proud :) Papa left today, but Lao Lao is still here. We are planning to meet with the Thomas girls next week...That should be a lot of fun. Here are some more recent of pics of Kiana being at home and adjusting perfectly into her new home...Thanks again for all the calls and e-mails. I still haven't had a chance to call anyone back. Nap time seems to be the only time I have and I have a thousand other things to do at that time...Please know that I'm thankful and will call, as soon as, I get a free minute....:)

1 comment:

Marsi said...

She looks so cute & so comfortable in her home. Glad to hear she is starting to sleep better.