Sunday, June 28, 2009

playing


Just thought I would share this cute picture of Kiana playing with the phone...She even says hello, well her version of hello - which kinda sounds like "low"...She is saying up,bye bye, hi and down. Plus she says mama and baba. Nap time is still an issue, but bedtime is working out, so I can't complain really. She still loves her bath and eating...Lao Lao is still here, but is planning on leaving on Tues. (don't know what I'm going to do without her) we have been so spoiled with her her :) I'm going to have to start to do things on my own....I don't know how so many people make this motherhood thing look so easy....My hats off to you!!!! Tricia you are definitely one of them.....see you this week.....

1 comment:

Pam Caro said...

She is absolutely adorable!! I am so happy things are going well for you!! Congratulations!! Hang in there in a year you will look back and not remember half of it!! ;-)

Take care and keep posting!!

Have a wonderful day!
Pam