Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My little helper




Well, my mom left yesterday and after I stopped crying I realized I have to learn to do this on my own...(she was spoiling us) Anyways, it went okay. Kiana helped me clean. I would make things a game and she had no problem helping me out. Then we went over to her new cousins house. At first she was very timid and shy, but by the end of the night she was making the place her own. She walked around like she owned the joint. She played with the girls toys and watched them. She really didn't play with them, but definitely fit right in. (thanks for dinner Tricia) I should of given her a bath with the girls because she fell asleep in the car. We plan on spending time with them every week and also meeting our other cousins next week too... Today is our one month anniversary with Kiana and also mine and Geno's anniversary (8yrs wow....) I think overall things are going pretty well. Sleeping at night and still not taking a nap... We meet with early intervention next week to see where we need to go from here. I'm finally figuring things out and learning to enjoy and love every minute of it...even the hard parts....thanks mom for everything....you will never know how much it meant to us to have you here- I couldn't of done it without you!!!

1 comment:

Lao Lao said...

I miss "our baby" so much!