Monday, July 20, 2009

great week







We had a great week. The weather finally cooperated. We went to the park one night and Kiana enjoyed watching all the kids play. She doesn't really like to play herself, but I did get her on the slide w/my help and she loved climbing all around.




Kiana is also becoming more independent and learning to play by herself. (well it's only like 2-3 mins at a time, but I'll take it) She is watching every move you make and trying to copy you as well...She put on my bra and was very proud of herself :) We saw her pediatrician on Friday. Kiana now weighs 22lbs. She had to get 3 more shots. She should be all caught up with her immunizations by her 2ND b-day...(lets hope so) I hate all of this...




On Sunday we went to Borderland State Park, the weather was absolutely perfect. She enjoyed watching the people walk their dogs, people riding horses and feeding the fish. Overall we had a very busy week and I'm looking forward to a quiet one this week...

2 comments:

Pam Caro said...

Melanie

You guys look like you are doing great!! I have to tell you on the slide picture there are some facial resemblences if you look at the two of you!! Can you imagine life without her? It is exhausting and you patiently wait for her to entertain herself, and some day you'll be patiently waiting for her to include you again!! The time goes by so quickly and they become so self sufficient sooner than you realize!! Believe me I understand needing a small break and some times a HUGE break!! Hang in there looks like it is going so well for you guys! The immunizations are horrible and I hate that part! I think by August we will be caught up according to our dr's schedule. Poor thing you feel so badley giving 3-5 shots a time but want to get it over with so they can have the bare minimum!! Keep posting I love to check in and see the new updates!!

Deborah and Justin Leland said...

The bra is classic! Love it!